Jeremiah's Sports Foundation announces 2022 scholarship recipients
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WFXG) - Jeremiah's Sports Foundation has announced its 2022 scholarship recipients. The nonprofit organization and scholarship was founded in honor of Jeremiah Duncan, a USC Aiken student who was murdered in Aiken County. The organization aims to preserve Duncan's memory and help high school graduates go to college.
This year's recipients include:
- Samuel McLeod, Silver Bluff High School
- Jayla Valentine, Silver Bluff High School
- Kimberly Morris, Aiken High School
- Emma Troup, Midland Valley High School
- Presley Bell, Barnwell High School
- Devlin Hill, Jr., Aiken High School
The scholarships total $6,500.
"The Duncan family feels honored once again that Jeremiah’s Sports Foundation is able to continue supporting students in furthering their education as they go off to college. We wish all the students continuous success."
Copyright 2022 WFXG. All rights reserved.