WFXG FOX 54 in Augusta, Georgia, has an immediate opening for a full-time Promotions Producer.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with hands on knowledge and experience in news promotion and commercial production. Must be proficient in lighting, shooting, non-linear editing and motion graphic design for broadcast television, web/mobile and social media. Preferred skills include knowledge and experience with the latest versions Adobe Creative Suite with After Effects & Photoshop, and the MAC OSX operating system.
Successful candidates will be expected to be a team player and take part in all aspects of promotion and marketing. Producers work closely with sales account executives and clients to conceptualize, write, shoot and edit commercials and also with station management on writing/producing station news topical and image promotions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop creative promotional campaigns based upon specific programming, targeted demos, and other strategic criteria
- Schedule, create, and manage all promotional/production needs for Sales including, client commercials, sales presentations, graphic toolkits for sponsored news promotions
- Ability to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure.
- Provide creative direction on all shoots from writing scripts to shooting/editing videos
- Design and implement network programing graphics into LED billboard, website, ads, and social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study preferred or equivalent experience
- Two years of media marketing experience
- Superior writing, shooting, non-linear editing, lighting, audio, and graphic design skills
- Candidates must have experience in multi-platform promotion: on-air, web/mobile, social media and be able to present work samples that show it
Qualified applicants, please apply directly to Local Sales Manager, Jay Wilhelm, at [email protected] Please reference CreativeJobsWFXG in the subject line and attach your resume and links to your work. No phone calls please.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record and background checks required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.