FOX 54 and Atlanta Bread Company would like to take you out for breakfast!
Every week, one person will win a $20 gift card from Atlanta Bread. Jay Jefferies will announce winners on air during FOX 54 News Now during the morning show, Monday through Friday 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Click here to enter
Atlanta Bread Breakfast Club Rules
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WFXG, LLC, 3933 Washington Rd., Augusta, GA 30907 and Atlanta Bread, 3933 Washington Rd. Augusta, GA 30907 (together, “Sponsors”). The promotion begins at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time Zone, Wednesday March 22, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Wednesday September 6, 2017 Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Wednesday September 6, 2017. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the Augusta -Aiken Service area of WFXG-TV and Atlanta Bread and who are the age of legal majority at the time of entry (Georgia: 18; South Carolina: 18). Employees and immediate family members of employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per email address per week will be accepted, and multiple entries each week will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time Zone, Wednesday March 22, 2017, individuals can log on to www.wfxg.com and complete the online entry form. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone Thursday, September 6, 2017 in order to qualify. Individuals entering will be asked to provide basic contact information (name, address, phone number, email address). All entries become the property of Sponsors and Participating Entities; and Sponsors and Participating Entities reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants in any manner.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, and Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that Sponsors and Participating Entities of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that Sponsors may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsors for that purpose. Sponsors are not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsors.
- Prize. Twenty-four (24) randomly selected winners will receive a $20.00 gift card from Atlanta Bread redeemable for $20.00 in Atlanta Bread food at participating Atlanta Bread restaurants in the Augusta Aiken DMA.
The total value of prize is $20.00. The 24 winners will receive a Gift Card worth $20.00 in Atlanta Bread Food.
No prize may be transferred, or assigned by the winner.
- How the Prize is Awarded. One (1) Weekly Winner will be randomly selected from all of the weekly entries. Weekly Gift Card Winners, will be announced Weekly, on Monday of the following week they enter by Jay Jefferies or other WFXG FOX 54 News Anchors during the FOX 54 News Now Morning News Between 5:30AM -9:00AM M-F throughout the contest period. Winner’s eligibility will be confirmed. Winner will be contacted via the contact information on the entry form submitted. Announcement may include Sponsors news coverage and social media announcements.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license with current address or other appropriate form of identification is required to claim a Prize. Winner must claim Prize within 5 days after notification of winning the prize, or the prize will be forfeited.
If winner does not meet eligibility requirements and is therefore ineligible, then Sponsors reserve the right to select another winner at random. Sponsors takes no responsibility for the condition of the Prize provided by Businesses. Winner must sign a hold harmless agreement for Sponsors and Participating Entities; and sign release agreement for any Businesses.
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Sponsors will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Sponsors if Sponsors reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity by Sponsors and/or Participating Entities without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that Sponsors and/or Participating Entities have the right to publicize and broadcast winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsors and Participating Entities, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the Prize, however caused.
- Sponsors’ Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Sponsors. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsors are final and binding. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsors’ websites, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
- List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Atlanta Bread Breakfast Club Winners, WFXG FOX54, 3933 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30907 between September 9, 2017 and October 9, 2017.