AUGUSTA, GA (WFXG) - Two of the 22 suspects arrested in a child sex sting were granted bond Thursday, according to Richmond County District Attorney Ashley Wright.
A judge set bond at $30,000 for both John Crowley and Jordan Waters, Wright said, but they are not allowed to use phones, internet or social networking.
A judge denied bond Tuesday for 12 other suspects. Seven others have not had bond hearings because they don't have attorneys. Another suspect, Travis Driggers, waived his bond hearing.
The suspects were arrested in the CSRA over a four-day period and are charged with criminal attempt to commit child molestation, according to the Richmond County Sheriff's Office.
The arrests were part of "Operation Mayday," which was conducted by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's Computer Crimes Unit, the Georgia Information Sharing and Analysis Center, the Richmond County Sheriff's Office and 16 other law enforcement agencies and prosecutors' offices.
The arrestees, who range in age from 19 to 52, traveled from areas around Augusta and from South Carolina with the intent to meet a child for sex, according to the sheriff's office. People who were arrested include a funeral home director, tire salesman, electrician, software programmer, correctional officer, deputy jailer and student.
Deputies said six of the people who were arrested admitted to previous sexual contact with children. Multiple phones and digital devices were seized, and additional charges may be forthcoming, deputies said.
The people arrested and charged were:
1. Thomas Michael Moxley Jr., 43, from Aiken, S.C., tire store employee
2. Cody Allen Bondurant, 23, from Martinez, Ga., actor
3. Paul Ellis Kitchens, 44, from Augusta, Ga., funeral home director
4. Richard Dean Tyndall, 24, from Evans, Ga., electrician
5. Leon Cornelius Holley, 20, from Grovetown, Ga., retail stocker
6. John Kenneth Crowley, 30, from Augusta, Ga., unemployed
7. Kyle Andrew Negus, 26, from Augusta, Ga., software programmer
8. Travis Demond Driggers, 34, from Louisville, Ga., correctional officer
9. Matthew Kyle Sears, 25, from Augusta, Ga., tire store employee
10. Matthew Robert Tyndall, 25, from Augusta, Ga., restaurant manager
11. Cody Justin Pobanz, 27, from Augusta, Ga., crane tech
12. Christopher Anthony Titre, 22, Martinez, Ga., grocery store employee
13. Jordan Andrew Waters, 22, Beach Island, S.C., pharmacy tech
14. Ruben Ellis Reese, 52, Martinez, Ga., deputy jailer
15. Nicholas Sebastian Barber, 23, Martinez, Ga., pool attendant
16. Ian B. Shelby, 25, Martinez, Ga., university student
17. Everett Ryan Lewis, 21, Baxley, Ga., laborer
18. Heather Elyssa Myers, 19, Fort Gordon, Ga., soldier
19. Reginald Martinez Grubbs, 40, Waynesboro, Ga., truck driver
20. Jordan Blake Roberts, 21, Grovetown, Ga., airman
21. Nicholas Michael Hopkins, 25, Evans, Ga., landscaper
22. Tyler Alexander Judkins, 19, Evans, Ga., student