AUGUSTA, GA (WFXG) - Masters week is in full swing, but there are certain items patrons are not allowed to bring into the Augusta National Golf Club.
Cameras for personal use are only allowed on practice round days, which are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. They are not allowed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Bags, backpacks, purses and packages are allowed as long as they are not larger than 10"W x 10"H x 12"D.
- cell phones, PDAs and tablets
- devices with recording and/or transmission capability
- radios, TVs, noise or music-producing devices
- bags, backpacks, purses, packages*
- beepers, electronic devices
- weapons of any kind (regardless of permit)
- alcoholic beverages
- beverage containers / coolers
- flags, banners, signs
- folding armchairs, rigid chairs or stools
- ladders, periscopes
- walkie-talkies, two-way or other talk radios
- golf shoes with metal spikes
For more information about the Masters for patrons,