Woman behind Spartanburg repo rampage talks after arrest - WFXG FOX 54 - News Now

Only On FOX

Woman behind Spartanburg repo rampage talks after arrest

LaKeisha Smith appears for her bond hearing. (July 22, 2014/FOX Carolina) LaKeisha Smith appears for her bond hearing. (July 22, 2014/FOX Carolina)
A screengrab of Fowler's cell phone video. (Courtesy: Scotty Fowler) A screengrab of Fowler's cell phone video. (Courtesy: Scotty Fowler)
SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Her name is LaKeisha Smith but those who know her call her Kee- Kee.

"Again it's Miss Kee with four Es," she said.

She is admittedly the woman behind a recorded repo that went wrong in Spartanburg.

"I gotta say, I was funny as s---! It was funny as h---," Smith said. "I mean like- it's me! Miss Kee4Es. You never know what to expect from me."

The video shows Smith smashing out several windows of a black Cadillac Escalade while it was hooked up to a tow truck.

"I really just wanted to show my a-- anyway-get it off my chest," Smith said. "When I saw him, I just really went ludicrous for the h--- of it, because I knew then that I didn't want the car."

She is referring to Scott Fowler, co-owner of Mission Towing & Recovery. He said not only did she break windows, but he said she also broke his skin with a bite.

"Sometimes people get mad and they use profanity," Fowler said.

However, he said he's never encountered anything or anyone like Smith.

"This is probably by far the worst incident yet," Fowler said.

He said he was just doing his job Sunday night when Smith refused to give him the keys to the SUV.

"She could've made her car payments and all of this would've been avoided," he said.

The two met again Tuesday morning during a bond hearing for Smith's arrest and assault charge.

"She definitely didn't get what I thought she deserved," Fowler said.

A judge set bond at $2,130. Smith said the money was no problem and was out of jail by Tuesday afternoon. She also said she was ready for a change.

"I'm out of jail, I ain't coming back. I'm done with this life, I'm going to do a 360. The car is gone - I have nothing else to worry about," Smith said.

Fowler said since all of this he's been getting calls from blocked numbers and death threats. He said during one of the threatening calls a guy told him he would splatter his brains. Fowler said he plans to file charges against Smith for damaging his tow truck.

Smith said she doesn't know anything about threatening calls to Fowler.

Copyright 2014 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation) All rights reserved.

Macron urges US to reject isolationism

Wednesday, April 25 2018 11:30 AM EDT2018-04-25 15:30:41 GMT
    Wednesday, April 25 2018 4:22 PM EDT2018-04-25 20:22:58 GMT
    (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais). French President Emmanuel Macron gestures as he is introduced before speaking to a joint meeting of Congress on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, April 25, 2018.(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais). French President Emmanuel Macron gestures as he is introduced before speaking to a joint meeting of Congress on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
    French President Emmanuel Macron extolled the "special bond" between the United States and France during his speech in front of a joint meeting of Congress.More >>

Lax vetting on Trump nominees begins to frustrate senators

Wednesday, April 25 2018 12:47 AM EDT2018-04-25 04:47:40 GMT
    Wednesday, April 25 2018 4:22 PM EDT2018-04-25 20:22:52 GMT
    (AP Photo/Alex Brandon). CIA director Mike Pompeo and his wife Susan Pompeo arrive for a State Dinner with French President Emmanuel Macron and President Donald Trump at the White House, Tuesday, April 24, 2018, in Washington.(AP Photo/Alex Brandon). CIA director Mike Pompeo and his wife Susan Pompeo arrive for a State Dinner with French President Emmanuel Macron and President Donald Trump at the White House, Tuesday, April 24, 2018, in Washington.

As President Donald Trump's pick to lead Veterans Affairs skids to a halt, senators from both parties are voicing frustration that the White House is skipping crucial vetting of nominees and leaving lawmakers to clean up the mess.

Trump's travel ban likely to be upheld, justices indicate

Wednesday, April 25 2018 12:49 AM EDT2018-04-25 04:49:52 GMT
    Wednesday, April 25 2018 4:22 PM EDT2018-04-25 20:22:49 GMT
    (AP Photo/Jessica Gresko). In this April 23, 2018, photo, people wait in line outside the Supreme Court in Washington, to be in the gallery when the court hears arguments in on April 25, over President Donald Trump’s ban on travelers from several mostl...(AP Photo/Jessica Gresko). In this April 23, 2018, photo, people wait in line outside the Supreme Court in Washington, to be in the gallery when the court hears arguments in on April 25, over President Donald Trump’s ban on travelers from several mostl...

The Supreme Court is saving one of its biggest cases for last, weighing President Donald Trump's ban on travelers from several mostly Muslim countries.