Woman behind Spartanburg repo rampage talks after arrest - WFXG FOX 54 - News Now

Only On FOX

Woman behind Spartanburg repo rampage talks after arrest

LaKeisha Smith appears for her bond hearing. (July 22, 2014/FOX Carolina) LaKeisha Smith appears for her bond hearing. (July 22, 2014/FOX Carolina)
A screengrab of Fowler's cell phone video. (Courtesy: Scotty Fowler) A screengrab of Fowler's cell phone video. (Courtesy: Scotty Fowler)
SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Her name is LaKeisha Smith but those who know her call her Kee- Kee.

"Again it's Miss Kee with four Es," she said.

She is admittedly the woman behind a recorded repo that went wrong in Spartanburg.

"I gotta say, I was funny as s---! It was funny as h---," Smith said. "I mean like- it's me! Miss Kee4Es. You never know what to expect from me."

The video shows Smith smashing out several windows of a black Cadillac Escalade while it was hooked up to a tow truck.

"I really just wanted to show my a-- anyway-get it off my chest," Smith said. "When I saw him, I just really went ludicrous for the h--- of it, because I knew then that I didn't want the car."

She is referring to Scott Fowler, co-owner of Mission Towing & Recovery. He said not only did she break windows, but he said she also broke his skin with a bite.

"Sometimes people get mad and they use profanity," Fowler said.

However, he said he's never encountered anything or anyone like Smith.

"This is probably by far the worst incident yet," Fowler said.

He said he was just doing his job Sunday night when Smith refused to give him the keys to the SUV.

"She could've made her car payments and all of this would've been avoided," he said.

The two met again Tuesday morning during a bond hearing for Smith's arrest and assault charge.

"She definitely didn't get what I thought she deserved," Fowler said.

A judge set bond at $2,130. Smith said the money was no problem and was out of jail by Tuesday afternoon. She also said she was ready for a change.

"I'm out of jail, I ain't coming back. I'm done with this life, I'm going to do a 360. The car is gone - I have nothing else to worry about," Smith said.

Fowler said since all of this he's been getting calls from blocked numbers and death threats. He said during one of the threatening calls a guy told him he would splatter his brains. Fowler said he plans to file charges against Smith for damaging his tow truck.

Smith said she doesn't know anything about threatening calls to Fowler.

Copyright 2014 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation) All rights reserved.

In reversal, Trump orders halt to his family separation rule

Wednesday, June 20 2018 11:21 AM EDT2018-06-20 15:21:21 GMT
    Friday, June 22 2018 4:36 PM EDT2018-06-22 20:36:26 GMT
    A boy stares out of a heavily tinted bus window leaving a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility Tuesday in McAllen, TX. (AP Photo/Eric Gay)A boy stares out of a heavily tinted bus window leaving a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility Tuesday in McAllen, TX. (AP Photo/Eric Gay)

Trump signs executive order to keep families together at border, says 'zero-tolerance' prosecution policy will continue.

Confusion swirls on border after Trump reversal on families

Friday, June 22 2018 6:06 AM EDT2018-06-22 10:06:01 GMT
    Friday, June 22 2018 4:25 PM EDT2018-06-22 20:25:34 GMT
    (AP Photo/David J. Phillip). Jesus Funes, 19-months, cries as his mother, Diva Funes, both immigrants from Honduras, holds him after being escorted back to Reynosa, Mexico, Thursday, June 21, 2018. The family, who was seeking asylum, said they were tol...(AP Photo/David J. Phillip). Jesus Funes, 19-months, cries as his mother, Diva Funes, both immigrants from Honduras, holds him after being escorted back to Reynosa, Mexico, Thursday, June 21, 2018. The family, who was seeking asylum, said they were tol...

About 500 of the more than 2,300 children separated from their families at the border have been reunited since May, a senior Trump administration official says.

At least 3 "tender age" shelters set up for child migrants

Tuesday, June 19 2018 9:12 PM EDT2018-06-20 01:12:25 GMT
    Friday, June 22 2018 4:24 PM EDT2018-06-22 20:24:57 GMT
    Nicole Hernandez, of the Mexican state of Guerrero, holds on to her mother as they wait with other families to request political asylum in the United States, across the border in Tijuana, Mexico, on Wednesday, June 13, 2018. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull)Nicole Hernandez, of the Mexican state of Guerrero, holds on to her mother as they wait with other families to request political asylum in the United States, across the border in Tijuana, Mexico, on Wednesday, June 13, 2018. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull)

Migrant babies and young children are being held in special "tender age" shelters after being taken from their parents at the US-Mexico border.