Ann Komis to retire - WFXG FOX 54 - News Now

Ann Komis to retire

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -

We have some big news to share with you.

14 News anchor, Ann Komis, has just announced her retirement.  Here's part of the post from her Facebook page:

"A special day in my life is coming up soon. I'm retiring! Friday July 18th is my last day here at 14 News. I thought it time to tell you, since I have been telling strangers in the grocery store for a couple of months now. And I can't tell you how excited I am to start a new and hopefully adventuresome chapter in my life. I plan to have as few deadlines as possible."

We're certainly going to miss Ann.. and we know you will too!

We've shared her entire message on our 14News Facebook page.

Feel free to post your congratulations and comments as Ann starts the next exciting chapter of her life.

Copyright 2014 WFIE. All rights reserved.

Cosby could spend rest of life in prison for sex assault

Friday, April 27 2018 1:29 AM EDT2018-04-27 05:29:52 GMT
    Friday, April 27 2018 2:34 AM EDT2018-04-27 06:34:45 GMT
    (AP Photo/Matt Slocum). Actor and comedian Bill Cosby departs the courthouse after he was found guilty in his sexual assault retrial, Thursday, April, 26, 2018, at the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, Pa.(AP Photo/Matt Slocum). Actor and comedian Bill Cosby departs the courthouse after he was found guilty in his sexual assault retrial, Thursday, April, 26, 2018, at the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, Pa.

Prosecutors say the public has now seen 'the real Bill Cosby'; the comedian was convicted of drugging and sexually assaulting a woman at his suburban Philadelphia mansion.

EPA chief gets congressional scolding over ethical lapses

Friday, April 27 2018 12:30 AM EDT2018-04-27 04:30:52 GMT
    Friday, April 27 2018 2:34 AM EDT2018-04-27 06:34:30 GMT

Lawmakers assail EPA chief over ethical lapses in hearings that triggered bipartisan calls for his ouster.

Trump's Cohen comments raise questions about relationship

Thursday, April 26 2018 9:18 AM EDT2018-04-26 13:18:48 GMT
    Friday, April 27 2018 2:32 AM EDT2018-04-27 06:32:48 GMT
    President Donald Trump says his personal attorney Michael Cohen represents him 'with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal' and that 'from what I see he did absolutely nothing wrong.' (Source: CNN)President Donald Trump says his personal attorney Michael Cohen represents him 'with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal' and that 'from what I see he did absolutely nothing wrong.' (Source: CNN)

President Donald Trump says his personal attorney Michael Cohen represents him "with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal" and that "from what I see he did absolutely nothing wrong."