AUGUSTA, GA (WFXG) - Several lane closures are scheduled for CSRA roads for construction and maintenance this week, according to the Georgia Department of Transportation.
A single lane will be closed near the entrance to the Maple Creek subdivision off of State Route 232 (Columbia Road) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday.
The east and west inside lanes on Washington Road at I-520 will be closed Monday through Friday.
The east inside lane on I-520 between mile markers 3 and 5 will be closed between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
A single lane on each side of Deans Bridge Road between Kipling Road and Augusta Tech Drive will also be closed between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
One lane on Wrightsboro Road from Jimmy Dyess Parkway to I-520 will be closed between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Wednesday for storm drain installation.
Motorists should also watch out for maintenance at the following locations between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday:
- mowing on State Route 4 between mile markers 19 and 22
- mowing on State Route 10 between mile marker 0-18
- single lane closure for sealing minor cracks in the roadway on State Route 4 between mile markers 0 and 5
- vegetation management on State Route 10 between mile markers 12 and 18.31
- vegetation management on State Route 4 between mile markers 16 and 20
Heavy equipment may be entering and exiting the roadway at some locations. Motorists are asked to use caution, reduce their speed and be alert to changing traffic conditions in all work zones.