MADISON HEIGHTS, MI / ACCESSWIRE / June 13, 2014 / Creative Edge Nutrition, Inc. (OTC Pink: FITX) (PINKSHEETS: FITX) is pleased to announce the pending change of transfer agent to Computershare.
“In an effort to increase transparency and up-list to a hirer exchange, we believe it is in the best interest of the company and its shareholders to change transfer agents” stated Bill Chaaban, President & CEO. “Furthermore, the transfer agent business is highly specialized. Few companies have the necessary expertise to perform the following tasks; transferring stock, escheatment, capital structure changes, employee stock plan and direct purchase plan administration, dividend distributions, dividend reinvestment plan administration, proxy tabulation, and other similar responsibilities. Computershare has the resources to handle all of our necessary future transactions.”
Founded in 1978 and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange since 1994, Computershare employs over 14,000 people across the globe, providing services in over 20 countries to more than 16,000 clients.
Computershare’s innovative services and solutions drive efficiency, increase accuracy, improve data security and lower costs. Computershare offers a complete, end-to-end investor services solution, including:
- Proprietary Shareholder Recordkeeping Systems. We maintain all core transfer agent technology on our proprietary, in-house platform, enhancing service and protecting sensitive data.
- Transfer Processing Services. For both certificated and direct registration shares, we offer a secure and effective process to more quickly service shareholders.
- Annual Meeting Services. Our annual meeting services include electronic delivery of proxy materials, “notice and access” solutions, householding, and Internet and telephone voting.
- Dividend Disbursement. Whether via check or direct deposit, we offer a variety of dividend disbursement options, including payments in more than 75 international currencies.
- Web Services. Computershare’s online systems provide issuers with unparalleled access to information through the Issuer Online(TM) website.
- Lost Holder and Escheatment Services. We help you meet SEC search and state due diligence and filing requirements.
- World-Class Communications Center. Our communications centers are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and expert representatives. Serving your shareholders is a core function of our duties as a transfer agent.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR). Our IVR system provides shareholders with automated access to frequently requested account information and innovative transactional capabilities, including proxy voting, dividend check replacement and more.
Investor services is our largest business line – we work with public companies, including many of the world’s largest, to track and deliver their shareholders’ entitlements. Services range from keeping the definitive record of legal ownership of securities to paying dividends to shareholders on our clients’ behalf; from administering meetings and tabulating voting (whether directly or by proxy) to advising on and executing capital raisings; and from capital reorganisations to merger and acquisition transactions.
We offer software solutions to support company secretaries in their governance of complex group structures and work with IML to deliver a range of technology solutions to support our clients, including wireless voting and audience participation.
In addition to these services relating to the public equities markets, our expertise and our high-integrity secure infrastructure enables our various offices around the world to deliver a wide range of services. These include trust, escrow and debt management services; independent custody of tenancy deposits; childcare tax voucher schemes; bankruptcy and class action claims administration; mutual fund record-keeping and proxy solicitation; and back office services for utility companies and mortgage loan servicing.
Computershare is the largest provider globally of many of the services we offer. The unparalleled expertise of our people, our continued investment in technology (we spend over USD 150 million each year), our excellent customer service and our geographical spread mean that we have market-leading offerings across the diverse range of our businesses.
We offer our clients three key qualities:
Certainty - precision and reliability in the complex tasks we undertake
Ingenuity - a continued focus on finding new and better ways to meet their needs and solve their challenges
Advantage - through the certainty of our services and the ingenuity of our solutions, we deliver meaningful advantages in all that we do.
About CEN Biotech
CEN Biotech, Inc. was established in 2013 as a partially owned subsidiary of Creative Edge Nutrition (OTC Pink: FITX) (PINKSHEETS: FITX) for the sole purpose of supplying the Canadian public with pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis under the newly established Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR). CEN Biotech Inc. has submitted a comprehensive application to become a licensed producer (LP) of dried marihuana for medicinal purposes and has received a ready-to-build approval from Health Canada.
About Creative Edge Nutrition, Inc.
Creative Edge Nutrition is a holding company and a Nutritional Supplement Company focused on developing innovative, high quality supplements. The company offers a broad spectrum of capsules, tablets, and powders, as well as science based products in the principal categories of weight management, nutrition challenges, energy and fitness. The Company manufactures under strict GMP guidelines at GMP Certified and/or FDA registered facilities. http://www.cenergynutrition.com and https://www.facebook.com/CenergyNutrition
FOR INVESTOR RELATIONS
SOURCE: CEN Biotech, Inc.