AUGUSTA, GA (WFXG) - Five people are behind bars after the Richmond County Sheriff's Office and the FBI task force conducted an undercover sting targeting prostitution and child predators.
The following three people were arrested for prostitution:
- Juanita Patrice Croft,34, of Graniteville, S.C.
- Ciera Alexis Capell,26, of Aiken, S.C.
- Shatika Monique Nicholson, 27, of Forrest Park, Ga.
The following two people were arrested for criminal attempt child molestation:
- Russell Donald Benjamin,45, of North Augusta, S.C.
- Sarawin Nath Intakanok, 36, of Lilburn, Ga.
All five people were booked into the Charles B. Webster Detention Center.