Man burned, caught stealing copper from Aiken Walmart - WFXG FOX54 Augusta - Your News One Hour Earlier

Man burned, caught stealing copper from Aiken Walmart

Posted: Updated:
AIKEN, SC (WFXG) -

The Aiken Department of Public Safety said Jarvis Wilson was electrocuted the morning of Monday, March 3rd when he tried to take copper from electrical boxes behind Walmart.

Officials at the Whiskey Road store said they heard screaming and smoke coming from behind the store. That's when they called 9-1-1.

Wilson was transported to the Joseph M. Still Burn Center. Charges against him are pending.

Powered by WorldNow