AUGUSTA, GA (WFXG) - Girls on the Run is back in the CSRA after being gone for one year.
They've partnered with the Boys&Girls Club of the CSRA and there are now six sites throughout the area.
Girls on the Run is a running program designed to help boost the self-esteem of elementary school girls.
There is an eight week training session that ends with a 5K race.
The training sites include:
1. Stevens Creek Elementary School
2. Greenbrier Elementary School
3. North Columbia Elementary School
4. Grovetown Elementary School
5. E.W. Hagler Boys & Girls Club
6. Boys & Girls Club of South Augusta
It costs $150 to enroll and there are a limited number of scholarships available. To enroll visit www.bgccsra.org