Lanes on several roads in the CSRA will be closed this week for construction and maintenance, according to the Georgia Department of Transportation.
- The westbound inside lane on I-520 between mile markers 5 and 6 will be closed between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday for concrete paving.
- The northbound and southbound outside and inside lanes on Deans Bridge Road between Augusta Tech Drive and Kipling Road will be closed between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday as part of the I-520 widening project.
- Wrightsboro Road from the intersection of Flowing Wells Road to Belair Road will be closed between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Wednesday for utility work.
- One lane on Barton Chapel Road at the intersection of Wrightsboro Road will be closed between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday for utility work.
- The intersection of Greene Street and 9th Street will be closed between 8 a.m. Monday and noon Tuesday for repair work.
- One lane on Gordon Highway between mile markers 13 and 17 will be closed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday for curb and gutter maintenance.
- Some lanes will be closed on Columbia Road near Crawford Creek Bridge between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday for temporary barrier wall installation needed for bridge widening.
GDOT officials ask motorists to always use caution, reduce their speed and be alert to changing traffic conditions in all work zones.