House badly damaged by fire in Aiken - WFXG FOX 54 - News Now

House badly damaged by fire in Aiken

AIKEN, SC (WFXG) -

A house on Williams Drive in Aiken was badly damaged by an overnight house fire.

Capt. Davis Turno with Aiken Dept. of Public Safety said one person was rushed to the hospital after suffering smoke inhalation.

A disconnected or broken neutral line started the blaze, according to Capt. Turno. Several fires have been sparked because of the same problem, and fire officials advise you to check to make sure you also don't have a broken line.

Copyright 2014 WFXG. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly