AUGUSTA, GA (WFXG) - Several construction and maintenance closures are scheduled for CSRA roads this week, Georgia Department of Transportation officials said.
- A single lane will be closed on Barton Chapel Road near Wrightsboro Road between 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday for storm drain installation.
- Single lane closures Monday on State Route 56 south of Bennock Mill Road extending north
- Single lane closures for lighting construction on Wrightsboro Road near I-520 between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday.
- The outside lanes on each side of Deans Bridge Road between Augusta Tech Drive and Kipling Road will be closed between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday as part of the I-520 widening project.
- A single lane will be closed on State Route 56 beginning north of Allen Station Road and extending to Doug Barnard Parkway between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- A single lane will be closed Tuesday on State Route 56 beginning north of Tobacco Road and extending to Old Waynesboro Road.
- A single lane will be closed Wednesday and Thursday on State Route 56 beginning north of 4-H Club Road and extending to McKay Boulevard.
- The east and west inside lanes between mile markers 5 and 6 will be closed between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Friday for asphalt paving.
- A single lane on Wrightsboro Road near Belair Road will be closed between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thursday for utility work.
- The inside lane on I-520 west between mile markers 5 and 6 will be closed for concrete paving from 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 14 to 6 a.m. Monday, Feb. 17
- A single lane will be closed Monday on Columbia County State Route 232 near Crawford Creek Bridge for temporary barrier wall installation.
Expect delays and seek alternate routes if possible.
Motorists are asked to use caution, reduce their speed and be alert to changing traffic conditions in all work zones.