At the beginning of the year, high school seniors and college students begin their application for financial aid. The Free Applications for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, is the first step.
Here are five important websites to know during the process:
1. FAFSA.gov is a national website to register for aid and your starting place.
2. On Feb. 9, visit ohiocollegegoalsunday.org for free help with filling out the FAFSA.
3. Triptocollege.org is a planning website for parents to help guide their kids on the path to college.
4. The scholarship website fastweb.com enables students to apply for scholarships, and it will filter the scholarships students qualify for.
5. Ohiohighered.org helps students and parents plan for college after high school.
Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.
3933 Washington Road
Augusta, GA 30907
FCC Public File