Fire causes Fairfield Southgate apartment complex to evacuate - WFXG FOX54 Augusta - Your News One Hour Earlier

Fire evacuates Fairfield apartment complex

Posted: Updated:
FAIRFIELD, OH (FOX19) -

A working fire in Fairfield caused an entire complex on Southgate Blvd. to evacuate early Tuesday morning.

The fire was caused by a stove in a family's kitchen. The family has been displaced and their power has been turned off. 

The rest of the apartment was authorized to re-enter. 

We will continue to update the story as more information becomes available.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved. 

Powered by WorldNow