Ex-girlfriend: Officer invaded home with gun - WFXG FOX 54 - News Now

Ex-girlfriend: Officer invaded home with gun

Barr's daughter, Mckenzie, was home when Valentine came into the house, said police. Barr's daughter, Mckenzie, was home when Valentine came into the house, said police.
Barr is asking for justice to be served. Barr is asking for justice to be served.
Dana Bradley said he was trying to spend time with his son. Dana Bradley said he was trying to spend time with his son.

(WMC-TV) - Memphis police officer, James Valentine, is on the wrong side of the law Monday.

His ex-girlfriend said the officer pointed a gun at her when he found her in bed with another man.

In an exclusive interview, the ex-girlfriend and the other man spoke to Action News 5.

Valentine's ex-girlfriend, Katrina Barr, said she is going through a bad break-up with a police officer.

"This is nothing that I'm making up. I'm not trying to make anybody look bad. I'm just trying to live and take care of my children," said Barr.

All six of them were home early Saturday morning, including her daughter Mckenzie.

According to police, her father and Barr's ex-boyfriend, Valentine, came into their house unannounced, uninvited, and threatened her with a gun.

"It was his service weapon. Yes, it was. Because he don't have a gun," stated Barr.

At the time, Barr was in her bedroom with her son's father, Dana Bradley, and their son.

"I've been gone long enough. I'm back trying to build a bond with my son," Bradley said.

Bradley and Barr confirmed they are not romantically involved.

"We were laying in the bed together. Me, her, and the kids was in the bed together. I still had my clothes on. Only thing I had off was my boots. She had her clothes on. The kids had their clothes on," declared Bradley.

Bradley and Barr said Valentine barged into the bedroom, used the gun to exert control, and made Bradley go outside.

Barr told how she was afraid of what Valentine might do.

She had her kids call 911.

Since Valentine's arrest, her break-up's gone public and made things even harder.

"It's like, it's little ole me. They look at me. They see my tattoos. They see I got six children. She [is] just somebody trying to get some money. No. He came after me. I didn't go after him," declared Barr.

All Barr wants is justice.

"What do you hope happens here? That justice will be served. That's it. That justice will be served," explained Barr.

Copyright 2013 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.

Power outage confirmed at Atlanta airport, air traffic halted

Sunday, December 17 2017 1:07 PM EST2017-12-17 18:07:40 GMT
    Sunday, December 17 2017 2:18 PM EST2017-12-17 19:18:57 GMT

Power was lost in at least one terminal and the airport public address system reported an emergency.

A CDC ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender?' Experts alarmed

Saturday, December 16 2017 7:49 PM EST2017-12-17 00:49:07 GMT
    Sunday, December 17 2017 2:12 PM EST2017-12-17 19:12:24 GMT

Health leaders say they are alarmed about reports that officials at the nation's top public health agency are being told not to use certain words in official budget documents, including "fetus," and "transgender.".

Trump defends tax plan, proclaims economy set 'to rock'

Saturday, December 16 2017 3:16 AM EST2017-12-16 08:16:02 GMT
    Sunday, December 17 2017 2:01 PM EST2017-12-17 19:01:54 GMT
    (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite). House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady, R-Texas, is pursued by reporters in the Capitol after signing the conference committee report to advance the GOP tax bill, in Washington, Friday, Dec. 15, 2017.(AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite). House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady, R-Texas, is pursued by reporters in the Capitol after signing the conference committee report to advance the GOP tax bill, in Washington, Friday, Dec. 15, 2017.

Republicans working to execute their first major legislative achievement of Donald Trump's presidency appear to have secured the votes to pass a massive tax overhaul that Trump hoped to present to Americans.

Republicans working to execute their first major legislative achievement of Donald Trump's presidency appear to have secured the votes to pass a massive tax overhaul that Trump hoped to present to the American people for Christmas.