Each night, WFXG is giving YOU the chance to win two free Regal movie tickets! It's easy to get in on the action!
1. Watch "Two and a Half Men" weeknights from 7 to 8 p.m.
2. When you see us reveal that night's secret keyword, text it to 95454.
3. You can enter once per day, each day, every Monday through Friday.
4. Each weeknight at 8 p.m. we'll draw one lucky winner from that night's entries. The winner will instantly receive a text message with instructions on how to claim your voucher.
It's that simple! So watch and play all week long for a NEW chance at free Regal movie passes from WFXG!
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WFXG-TV, 3933 Washington Road, Augusta, Georgia 30907 ("Sponsor"). This promotion begins at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, May 26, 2014 and ends at 8:00 p.m. on Friday, October 31, 2014. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Georgia and South Carolina in the station's viewing area who are 18 years of age or older. Current or former employees and their family members, of Raycom Media, Inc., WFXG-TV, Vibes, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, successors and assigns, and their advertising, production, and their promotional agencies are not eligible to participate. Only one Entry per weekday per person and per mobile phone number, and multiple Entries per weekday will lead to disqualification. Text and messaging rates may apply.
3. How to Enter. There is one (1) way to enter this promotion. During the weeknight airings of "Two and a Half Men" from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM during this promotion, WFXG-TV will reveal a short message code ("Keyword") on air. Entrants must send this Keyword via SMS text message to 95454. Messages must be received by 8:00 PM that weekday in order to qualify. In return, each entrant will be eligible for the corresponding prize drawing. Entrants and mobile phone numbers are limited to one (1) Entry per day. If more than one Entry per entrant (and/or mobile number) per weekday is submitted for a particular draw, all of entrant's entries for that draw will be void and the entrant will not be eligible for the corresponding prize. Entrant and Entry data become the property of WFXG-TV, and WFXG-TV reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Sponsor may cancel or delay a drawing when there is a pre-emption, technical difficulty or other applicable reason that warrants such action, in Sponsor's discretion.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple texts, calls or other entries are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated calls, texts, submissions, or entries, including (without limitation) due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including (without limitation) malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender and/or Sponsor), telephonic failures, human error, wireless network failure or any other error or malfunction. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the mobile number associated with a winning Entry, and failure to provide the same may be grounds for disqualification, in Sponsor's discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of Entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of a mobile number shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). There will be a total of one (1) prize winner each night, totalling five (5) prize winners per week. Each winner will receive one (1) voucher good for two (2) free tickets to a specific movie at Regal Entertainment Group theaters, valued at $22 per voucher. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or assigned by the winner. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Prizes will be awarded by random automatic draw from all eligible Entries received during each weeknight. The winner will be notified via text message at 8:00 PM immediately following that night's entry period. This text message will contain contact information to WFXG-TV as well as instructions on how to claim the prize.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of all eligible Entries.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prizes. Winner must show the winning bounceback text message to a representative of WFXG-TV. Driver's license or other appropriate (as determined by Sponsor) picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner and/or any other persons necessary may be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within five (5) business days, or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WFXG-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WFXG-TV if WFXG-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WFXG-TV and all other sponsors and venues have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WFXG-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WFXG-TV are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's web site, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, human or technical error, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a current list of winners, please call WFXG at (706) 650-5400 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. EST.