Fire in Birch Run Township leaves family homeless - WFXG FOX54 Augusta - Your News One Hour Earlier

Fire in Birch Run Township leaves family homeless

Posted: Updated:
BIRCH RUN, MI (WNEM) -

A Birch Run Township family is homeless after a fire tore through their home on South Reese Road Tuesday night.

The fire broke out just before 9 p.m.

Firefighters were able to get the fire under control but not until after the home incurred severe damage.

Everyone inside was able to get out safe.

There's no word on a cause.

Copyright 2013 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow