Man burns house after falling asleep cooking - WFXG FOX54 Augusta - Your News One Hour Earlier

Man burns house after falling asleep cooking

Posted: Updated:
TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -

Fire crews in central Toledo battled a house fire early Sunday morning, caused by a man who fell asleep cooking.

According to the Battalion Chief, the fire started in the kitchen and spread upstairs.

The resident was not hurt, but the kitchen was heavily damaged by the flames.

The exact amount of damage has not yet been released.

Copyright 2013 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow