Another syringe incident reported at Cartersville Walmart - WFXG FOX 54 - News Now

Another syringe incident reported at Cartersville Walmart

CARTERSVILLE, GA (CBS46) -

Stacey Springer fears the results after each blood test. He took his first one last week after a needle hidden in a bag of bird seeds pricked his finger.

"What goes through my mind is unexplainable. I'm a nervous wreck. It eats at you inside a little bit, but I try to forget about it," said Springer. "You can't forget about it, it's stuck right there in the corner of your head, something you can't shake until the doctor finds out you are good."

Springer said he bought the bag of bird seeds from the Cartersville Walmart on Feb. 6. He poured the seeds in a bucket so he could scoop it out with his hands and then fill the small feeders.

"I reached in try to scoop some into one of my containers, when I reached my hand in there I felt the prick at the end of my finger," said Springer. "I pulled my hand out and the needle was dangling from my finger."

Bartow County Sheriff detectives are investigating the incident.

This is the same Walmart where police received reports of customers and employees finding close to 20 syringes during the months of November and December in 2011.

Police have not made an arrest in those cases.

Copyright 2013 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation).  All rights reserved.

Cold War drama caught on video as N. Korean soldier escapes

Wednesday, November 22 2017 2:11 AM EST2017-11-22 07:11:49 GMT
    Wednesday, November 22 2017 11:23 AM EST2017-11-22 16:23:52 GMT

On a cold, grey afternoon, a lone North Korean soldier races toward freedom, the shock of his comrades palpable as they realize he is defecting to the South and start sprinting after him.

US Navy plane with 11 aboard crashes into Pacific; 8 rescued

Wednesday, November 22 2017 3:01 AM EST2017-11-22 08:01:45 GMT
    Wednesday, November 22 2017 11:32 AM EST2017-11-22 16:32:50 GMT

The cause of the crash was not immediately clear, the Navy said.

The cause of the crash was not immediately clear, the Navy said.

Michigan gymnastics doctor pleads guilty to sex charges

Wednesday, November 22 2017 1:51 AM EST2017-11-22 06:51:40 GMT
    Wednesday, November 22 2017 11:24 AM EST2017-11-22 16:24:24 GMT

Olympic gymnasts Aly Raisman, McKayla Maroney and Gabby Douglas are among the women who have publicly said they were among the doctor's victims.