This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Wise Business Plans
A good plan forms skeletal structure of a healthy business, providing structural support with flexibility. Wise Business Plans, a company that provides individualized, custom-designed business plans for startups and expanding businesses, says five vital components can make or break a business plan.
National Business Plan Writing Company (PRWEB) December 29, 2012
Five vital components that can make or break a business plan.
1. Thorough marketing strategies: The marketing environment changes as fast as the social scene. Smart business planners take into account every piece of that changing landscape, while also using business experience and acumen to predict and prepare for future trends.
2. A comprehensive executive summary: It can be difficult to recognize and then write about the resume of accomplishments and business skills that demonstrate your capabilities as an executive. But a good business plan must make a strong case for the business owner as the right person to lead. Without this strong selling points in your favor, lenders and investors may not want to trust you with their money.
3. Branding: Many business owners sketch out a logo and feel like the branding of their company is complete. But branding is a complex and vitally important part of the DNA of your company, defining its identity in the minds of its clients. Anything from the wrong color choice to a logo that's hard to read can turn clients away. A strong business plan at least sets in motion the process for defining your company's branding identity.
4. Financial details: Make sure your business plan includes financial information that is truly comprehensive. This means projecting future finances and being honest about expected revenues and expenditures. Organize complex data into charts and tablesthat make it easier for readers to understand the numbers at a glance.
5. Don't be afraid to ask for help: "Sometimes being smart means knowing when to call a professional," said Joe Ferriolo, owner of Wise. "Business planning is a complex process, but it's vital to the success of your company or expansion. Don't take chances with your success when resources like Wise can take the stress out of the process."
Wise Business Plans (http://www.wisebusinessplans.com), staffed with professional MBA writers, researchers and financial experts, is a trusted partner for businesses across a broad spectrum of products and services. Our mission is to empower our client base through the creation of affordable, professional business plans filled with applicable strategies that place them in the best position to realize success in all phases of their respective business growth cycles.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebwisebusinessplans/5TipsCreatingBusinessPlan/prweb10274230.htm